Monday, December 3, 2012

First Post

Yes here I am at the beginning.
This blog is firstly for myself, to keep track of my healthy weight loss and to log my fitness goals, but hopefully if I am successful it might be helpful to others as well. Who knows?
I have decided to use the JUDDD programme. It's super easy. One day you eat normally and the next you restrict  yourself to 500 calories.
I started on November 30, so as of today I have made it through 2 down days. Today is a normal day and I'm really looking forward to having a roast chicken dinner. Yummy.
The bad news is I am really overweight - 110kilos. The good news is that I joined the gym last week and managed 3 work out days. Hooray! I also feel confident that with this new way of eating I will be successfull getting down to a healthy weight.
This weeks goals are simple - work out at the gym 3 or 4 days. Stay on track with the diet. If I am hungry on the down days I only have to wait until the next day for whatever it was I was craving. Maybe by then I won't actually want to eat it.
I've been looking around for good recipes to have on the down days. 500 calories is not much but if you are careful you can do a lot with it. Luckily I am a dab hand with cuisines such as Indian and Thai where you can use lots of spicy vegetable and maybe a little rice or lentils. You can eat quite a lot of that for the calories. So with careful planning I won't feel too hungry at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment